As a handyman, having the right tools at your disposal is crucial for getting the job done efficiently and effectively. One tool that every handyman should have in their arsenal is a multitool. Multitools are incredibly versatile and can help you tackle a wide range of tasks, from basic repairs to more complex projects. With so many different options on the market, it can be overwhelming to know which ones are the best. To help you out, we’ve compiled a list of the top 10 multitools every handyman should own.
1. Leatherman Wave Plus: This multitool is a favorite among many handymen due to its solid construction, variety of tools, and reliability.
2. Gerber Center-Drive: The Center-Drive features a full-size screwdriver that is easily accessible, making it a great option for those who need a multitool for more heavy-duty tasks.
3. Victorinox Swiss Army SwissTool Spirit: This multitool is known for its high-quality construction and comprehensive set of tools, making it a great choice for those who value durability and versatility.
4. SOG PowerAssist: This multitool stands out for its unique gear-driven compound leverage system, providing maximum power for tough jobs.
5. Leatherman Surge: The Surge is a larger, heavier-duty multitool that is perfect for those who need a tool that can handle even the toughest of tasks.
6. Gerber Suspension-NXT: This budget-friendly multitool is a great option for those who need a basic set of tools for everyday use.
7. Victorinox Swiss Army Swisstool X: This multitool is similar to the SwissTool Spirit, but with a slightly different set of tools, making it another great option for those who value durability and versatility.
8. Leatherman Rebar: The Rebar is a compact, heavy-duty multitool that is perfect for those who need a reliable tool for more demanding tasks.
9. Gerber Dime: This compact multitool is perfect for everyday carry and is great for small, quick jobs.
10. Victorinox Swiss Army Tinker: This classic Swiss Army knife is a great option for those who need a simple, yet reliable multitool for basic tasks.
These are just a few examples of the many great multitools available on the market. No matter which one you choose, having a multitool in your toolbox is essential for any handyman. Whether you need to tighten a screw, cut a piece of wire, or open a bottle, a multitool can help you get the job done quickly and easily. Invest in a high-quality multitool and you’ll be well-equipped to handle whatever tasks come your way.